Ladies: Are you ready to be seen as the leader you are?
If this is the year that you want to:
- Stand up and get noticed at work,
- Ask for what you want and need in your career (and don’t take “no” for an answer),
- Show people that you are a leader and that you deserve to be taken seriously and gain recognition for all you have to offer,
then Break the Glass Ceiling! Develop Essential Skills to Advance Your Career may be the program for you.
In this one-of-its-kind, virtual coaching program, you’ll be invited to focus on the positive changes you want to create in your career and what (or who) is inspiring you right now. You’ll learn how to optimize your conversation skills to develop a rich network of connections that can help you advance in your career in a way that feels authentic and celebrates your natural strengths.
With the support of your coach and the other women in the group, you’ll practice taking credit for your work and speaking up in your workplace, learning from each experience to help you get better every time. You’ll learn how to position yourself as the leader you are, and find out what you need to know in order to negotiate your way to a raise and/or promotion.
Just as importantly, you’ll discover the limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from being seen as the leader you are, and feeling proud of yourself and your progress every day.
The deadline to register for this year’s program is: Friday, September 15th (pre-program conversation with coach in last part of September & 1st webinar launches in October) Contact me here to find out more and be on your way to advancing your career and feeling great about how you show up at work each day!
Investment: $399/month + applicable taxes
- Initial self-assessment exercise
- Initial introductory 1:1 coaching session with me to determine your objectives
- A monthly group webinar based on each of the six universal skills to advance your career
- A monthly package of self-discovery exercises related to the webinar topic
- A monthly 1:1 coaching session with me to get clear on your goals, track your progress, reflect on your learning & help you address any obstacles
- Access to a private Facebook group for resources and group discussions
More details can be found here.
About your coach: Maggie DiStasi, ACPC, PCC is a Career Transition & Leadership Coach. Like many women, she suffered from a lack of confidence stemming from self-limiting beliefs about her competence and potential – until she decided she’d had enough of being held back in her career and began exploring what was getting in her way. After much research, coaching and self-work, today she is aware of the typical thoughts and behaviours that diminish her impact and she is actively developing new habits to support her to dream bigger, play harder, and be fully expressed in her work and life.