Navigate stressful work situations and lead with confidence.
Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Trauma-Informed Certified Coach (TICC)
Applied Mindfulness Meditation Specialist
Is past trauma holding you back?
Do you doubt your ability to be successful? Is it more difficult for you to trust others? Does it seem threatening to become more visible?
Yet deep down inside, perhaps there's a voice that tells you to keep trying. That maybe you do have what it takes to be a great leader - in work and in your own life - with a sustainable and enjoyable career that reflects your unique style and capabilities.
As a trauma-informed coach, my role is to listen and hear who you really are and are becoming - and support you to see beyond the limiting beliefs and constraints of past trauma.
When you can truly appreciate who you are with greater awareness, and far less shame, is when you can begin to lead with confidence.
Hi, I’m Maggie Coulter. While not limited to this area of focus, I specialize in career and leadership coaching for people who have experienced past trauma that may hold them back in the present.
As someone who has been impacted by past trauma myself, I know the unique challenges that you face in the workplace. I support you to regain your confidence and navigate beyond self-doubt, so you can exceed your own expectations in work and life.
Get the support you’re looking for now:
As a trauma survivor myself, here's what I know:
- You think of yourself as “less than” others
- You sometimes feel like you're invisible
- You settle for less than what you need and deserve
- You may be the target of bullying
- You experience frustration or harm with people who don’t understand trauma
- You downplay and hide your strengths and uniqueness in order to stay safe
- You take on more than your fair share of responsibility
- You find yourself in environments where you can’t truly thrive
- You may find it difficult to trust others, and become suspicious quickly
- You ignore or dismiss your own thoughts that “this isn’t right”
- You beat yourself up endlessly for your “mistakes”
- You're not always clear about what you want or need, or how to attain it
You are ambitious nonetheless, and you have a right to create the kind of work and life that sustains you.
Trauma-informed coaching is right for you when you’re ready to:
- Let go of shame
- Recognize and harness your survivor strengths
- Set good boundaries, speak up, delegate, collaborate
- Learn how to dream and know what you want
- Have the confidence to make choices and take action
- Quiet the relentless voice of your inner critic
- Start finding peace with yourself, and experiencing more joy in work and life
- Be listened to with empathy (and not denial, pity, sympathy or toxic positivity)
I look forward to hearing from you.