Coaching Career Boosters
& Customized Career Coaching Programs
Career development coaching supports you to be intentional about your future, identify and capitalize on emerging opportunities, and set yourself up for low-stress, high-impact career moves.
People who have experienced trauma face particular challenges with career direction, including:
- You question/doubt your ideas and therefore sabotage forward actions
- You may have a weaker connection to your intuition & wisdom, and miss the guidance these resources can offer
- You're not used to thinking about what you want and need, or what's most important to you
- You can't see what you uniquely bring to the table and so you don't go for the opportunities that exist
- You may get overwhelmed by conflict and look for ways to escape rather than develop new skills to navigate and move forward
Trauma-informed career coaching supports you to take an organic, emergent approach to discovering what truly motivates you, and helps you bypass trauma-related resistance or obstacles as you try new things.
To learn more about my approach:
Subscribe to my E-Newsletter to receive the resource.